Note to self:
Purity of heart & clarity of mind gives the surety for life…
Stay committed to our decisions, but stay flexible in our approach…
Ram Sharma, awgp.org
Perhaps, we should be thankful just to awake every morning as we face the miracles of life. Everyday life itself is a gift. Greet the day to live your life’s best journey. Is the grass greener on the other side or is YOUR’S greener, full of abundance?
With purity of the heart and clarity of the mind, create your personal garden of Eden full of abundance. Let it flourish, treat it well and nourish it. You reap what you sow, so plant good seeds and plant them well. Seeds will grow through adversity so can you!
Stay committed to your decisions, stay your course but be ready to adjust as needed.
Life is like a camera. Just focus on what’s important, capture the good times, develop from the negatives, and if things don’t work out, just take another shot.
5 points to help you stay committed to yourself:
1. Surround yourself with positive people with common goals
2. Write your life’s mission down and read it daily
3. Use nature to your advantage, it’s free
4. Invest time in yourself, and flourish: time to heal, time to learn, time to relax, time to exercise- time to be wholesome
5. Make a commitment to self, and stay on course